LineageII Server Tutorials
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On this Site you will learn how to make/create/build and edit your own LineageII Server.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i`m having a few problems....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mevip

i`m having a few problems.... Empty
PostSubject: i`m having a few problems....   i`m having a few problems.... EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:04 am

hey so i made a new server ... local server. and i`m having a few problems. like when i create a character my hp and mana bar are streeched all the way to the other side of the screen ... only the collor ... red for hp and blue for mana ... i have 2 stripes that go from one side to another of the screen. also when the game starts i am burried half way in the ground and i cant move. i killed myself by attacking a mob just to see what happens when i resurect. its the same thing. and another BIG problem ... when i type //admin nothing happens Sad help me please its my first server i`ve done everything as it is shown on this forum https://lineage2java.darkbb.com/tutorials-videos-f1/ and its not working ... anyway i`ll be waiting for a answer thanks
Back to top Go down

i`m having a few problems....
Page 1 of 1