LineageII Server Tutorials
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On this Site you will learn how to make/create/build and edit your own LineageII Server.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please some help!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legendkiller

Please some help!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Please some help!!!!   Please some help!!!! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:54 pm

Well...i have the following problem.I followed step by step your tutorial at the videos and the server opened normally.But after i downloaded the last java version the server is always down even if the gameserver starts correctly as it should be.I tried to delete the db and create it again, i also tried to uninstall the java and install it again but nothing changed.I also tried system recovery but the oldest recovery point it had was some hours before when i tried to uninstall the java.Do you have any solution in mind?Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
ColloseusX

PostSubject: Re: Please some help!!!!   Please some help!!!! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:28 am

did you add

127.0.0.1 l2authd.lineage2.com

to your hosts file?
Back to top Go down
Legendkiller

PostSubject: Re: Please some help!!!!   Please some help!!!! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:44 am

ColloseusX wrote:
did you add

127.0.0.1 l2authd.lineage2.com

to your hosts file?

Yeap.Actually I found the solution.You have to extract the L2J Free Gracia Part 2 folder again and open the startGameServer.bat as you did the first time.When tou first run the .bat file if converts its .jar files depending on your java version.So if you want to update the java you have to do it before you open the startGameServer.bat file.
Back to top Go down
ColloseusX

PostSubject: Re: Please some help!!!!   Please some help!!!! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:18 am

Ah right, thanks for replying with the answer, other members of the forum might find it useful Smile

bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please some help!!!!   Please some help!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please some help!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LineageII Server Tutorials :: Server Tutorials :: Problems with your server!-
Jump to: