LineageII Server Tutorials
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On this Site you will learn how to make/create/build and edit your own LineageII Server.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gracia Final

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KOUK

Gracia Final Empty
PostSubject: Gracia Final   Gracia Final EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:22 pm

Perhaps you could get me the files for Gracia Final ? I know many people have probably asked you this, but I followed through your tutorial until the 1st logging part, and now i'm having problems with it. My client seems to be kinda messed up, since when I log in, I'm underground, and my cp bar has lots of yellow squares in front of it, like [][][][][][][][]][]. https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img113/2828/shot00003h.png (see pic)

Also, I get 'A hacking tool has been discovered' error. :X Please, either get me the files or help me out !! :'(
Back to top Go down

Gracia Final
Page 1 of 1