LineageII Server Tutorials
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On this Site you will learn how to make/create/build and edit your own LineageII Server.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

provlhma sto 3o step...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justy

provlhma sto 3o step... Empty
PostSubject: provlhma sto 3o step...   provlhma sto 3o step... EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:02 pm

ena geia apo mena.....loipon exw ena problhma enw kanw ta panta swsta....antimetwpizw provlhma otan trexw to loginserver kai to startgameserver......m vgazei server terminated abnormaly...server terminated...press any key... wtf ti kanw lathos ??gti then mporw na perasw ayto to step.. ligo help plz...
Rolling Eyes Sad Arrow pale
Back to top Go down
Justy

PostSubject: Re: provlhma sto 3o step...   provlhma sto 3o step... EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:43 pm

hi guys.....i have a problem ....i make everything right but when i try to run the startloginserver and startgameserver....it shows server terminated for abnormal reason....server is terminated.....press any key....wtf what i did wrong???why i cant pass this step..???plz help me,,!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: provlhma sto 3o step...   provlhma sto 3o step... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:34 am

Justy wrote:
ena geia apo mena.....loipon exw ena problhma enw kanw ta panta swsta....antimetwpizw provlhma otan trexw to loginserver kai to startgameserver......m vgazei server terminated abnormaly...server terminated...press any key... wtf ti kanw lathos ??gti then mporw na perasw ayto to step.. ligo help plz...

Gia sou...8a htan kalhtera na milas mono sta agglika edw...

Hi...it should be good if your messeges is only on eglish language.

Thanks! farao
Back to top Go down
https://lineage2java.darkbb.com
Justy

PostSubject: Re: provlhma sto 3o step...   provlhma sto 3o step... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:39 am

Admin wrote:
Justy wrote:

Gia sou...8a htan kalhtera na milas mono sta agglika edw...

Hi...it should be good if your messeges is only on eglish language.

Thanks! farao

ok...u have right...my mistake can u help me now????
Back to top Go down
ColloseusX

PostSubject: Re: provlhma sto 3o step...   provlhma sto 3o step... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:32 am

Did you install the latest java files?

Also are you using the datapack from my videos because some of them don't work. so all i can really say is install the latest java files and ensure that you have set the server files up correctly, gameserver ip and all sql files needed to be executed etc

good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: provlhma sto 3o step...   provlhma sto 3o step... Empty

Back to top Go down

provlhma sto 3o step...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LineageII Server Tutorials :: Server Tutorials :: Problems with your server!-
Jump to: