LineageII Server Tutorials
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On this Site you will learn how to make/create/build and edit your own LineageII Server.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't log in :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorendil

Can't log in  :( Empty
PostSubject: Can''t log in :(   Can't log in  :( EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:40 am

Hi!

First off let me say thank you so much for the very helpful videos – without them I would have given up a long time ago.

But I do have a problem – I can’t seem to connect with my client. I have followed the instructions very carefully and I cannot think of anything that I might have missed. What happens is that I get the “wrong pass or account” when I try to login – my first thought was the Hosts file but no… Then about allowing for new accounts to be made but no… Right IP signed in everywhere – yes… I’m running out of ideas.

I have the login server running and the game server but I can’t connect – the only problem that I can identify is the same problem you had in the video with the Game Server saying “SEVERE Stats for item id xxxxx ignored !” but I cannot find any SQL files that I have missed, so I’m not sure this is the problem.
Anyway, thanks for any advice you can give!
/Lorendil
Back to top Go down
Lorendil

PostSubject: Re: Can't log in :(   Can't log in  :( EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:39 pm

I figured it out... I think - at least its working now. The problem was Navicat, the version I downloaded was the free limited one and that did not work - now I got the 30 day trial version so... well, for now it works anyway =o)
Back to top Go down
ColloseusX

PostSubject: Re: Can't log in :(   Can't log in  :( EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Glad you got it working and glad you enjoy the videos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't log in :(   Can't log in  :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't log in :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LineageII Server Tutorials :: Server Tutorials :: Problems with your server!-
Jump to: